Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ryan

Parker(my little brother) and Ryan
All of Richy's siblings
Ryan right after he got set apart
This post is for my brother-in-law Ryan, even though he won't be seeing it. Ryan leaves on his mission today. He will be serving in Hawaii. I am excited for him, but I still struggle with missions. I know they are wonderful things and need to happen, but man are they hard. I had to say goodbye to Ryan last night because I have to work today, but Ryan and I have gotten really close when Richy was on his mission, he and his mom would come over a lot to my house and just talk and Ryan would try and talk some sense into me. When Richy was gone I would go with his family to there family's cabin and we would ride the 4-wheeler for ever, there was one hike that we went on we were trying to get to the top of this mountain, we finally made it three hours later after getting chased by a wild turkey, sliding down snow and so many other funny things, also when Richy got home from his mission he came over that day and ask me to go for lunch for my birthday with his family. Well the first thing I did was turn to Ryan and ask if he was going to go. We laugh that he was my comfort zone. So yeah I am so happy for Ryan he will be a wonderful missionary and the people in Hawaii will be bless to have him! But I will sure miss him being around the family! See ya in two years Ryan! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brinkley its Breann I found your blog on Breanna Mechams. I can't believe it I haven't talked to you for so long. How are things?

    ReplyDelete