Thursday, October 15, 2009

Volleyball

Well this last week has been crazy but so fun! I have been reminded of how much I miss playing volleyball. About a month ago Wendy Long (my 8th grade teacher) called me and she is now the principal of T.H. Bell asked if I would want a coaching job at her school for volleyball, I told her I would have to see what would happen with my work schedule but it all work out and I am able to coach. We are doing clinics for right now, and next week is try-outs. I have really liked it like I said it has reminded me my volleyball careers and I miss it. Volleyball is a great sport and even if my husband won't agree, volleyball is the greatest sport to play! There is just one down fall in my coaching job is my little mini-me sister Mac is playing for Rocky Mountain Jr High, and they are in our District. So we will have to be rivals for awhile! My mom is sure in a hard spot, Which daughter does she cheer for??????? Jk Mac I hope you have a great season you are an amazing volleyball player! I am glad that you play just like me so I can teach my team your tricks! So we will see how the season goes!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post. I am in a hard spot.... I can't wait to have mac read this one!!!

    ReplyDelete