Monday, October 12, 2009

Husband!

1. His full name? Richy Peterson
2. How long have you known each other? 19 years
3. How long did you date? well 9 months before his mission then 4 months after but if you count the mission then over 3 years.
4. How old is he? 22
5. Who eats more? Richy
6. Who said, "I Love You," first? Richy did
7. Who is taller? Richy, barely! :)
8. Who sings better? Um really neither of us do. But probably him.
9. Who is smarter? Oh it depends, school richy is 10 times smarter but with life and people I am!
10. Who does the laundry? He does, well sometimes.
11. Who pays the bills? I do, I have to see where the money goes, so I don't spend it.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, like robyn its closer to the door.
13. Who mows the lawn? I do, thats why he does Laundry
14. Who cooks dinner? Well if dinner gets made its me, maybe 3 times since we have been married he has made it.
15. Who drives? Richy!
16. Who kissed whom first? Richy kissed me.
17. Who's more stubborn? Me oh dear, its me.
18. Who asked whom out first? Um he did.
19. Who proposed? Richy
20. Who has more friends?Me because Richy doesn't care to be social to much.
21. Who is more sensitive? Oh me again.
22. Who has more siblings? Richy does by 2 more then me!
23. Who wears the pants? Oh me just because Richy lets me do what i want!

No comments:

Post a Comment