Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family!

Parker and Mac


This bison was so close to our car I wanted to reach out and touch it but there was motorcyclist right behind us so I was worried that it would charge after them.


I got tired of the back seat so I sat right in the middle in the front and put my head out the sun roof!

So a couple weeks ago we went to Yellowstone with my family. We have started doing this random thing where my mom will call maybe on Monday or Tuesday and say we are going to bear lake or where ever and we pretty much just pack up and go. It helps that I have an amazing husband that really will do whatever I want to, so he goes with no problem. So our last time was to Yellowstone it was fun my dad did a job up there so we went! Here our some of our pictures from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment