Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The MTC

Well on July 11th we took Parker down to the MTC, we had breakfast at our house with my grandma Dixie, grandpa Art, and everyone else. Parker and my dad actually made the breakfast, other then that it was a nice relaxing morning! We just loaded the car and took pictures!
We had all the siblings at the MTC which was really cool, and then Briley cause she is kinda attached to me! So we got there and took pictures, Parker was so gitty, it almost made you sick to watch him, he couldn't wait to leave the family! Just kidding it made it almost easier to have him go because you could see the excitement in his face. He was ready to start his mission, this is what he had prepared his whole life for! As we took pictures he just kept saying "lets go, lets go". So we took him over to the MTC, I was videoing so I don't have many pictures of that you will have to see Robyn's Blog for that! He was cute I was sitting next to him when we pulled up, he squeezed my knee and said, "see ya later, I love you". Then he turned to everyone in the car and said "bye guys, I love you" to everyone in the car, none of the siblings could even respond, except Paige she is a stone face and told him she loved him to. I am glad someone was able to tell him. He was all smiles until he hugged my mom, then he let out a couple tears, Parker and my mom have a special relationship, Parker has always been very open and cute to her. So it wasn't a surprise that she got a couple tears. Then parker hugged my dad and then turned to the missionary and said "lets go" and they were off. Parker turned and waved on more time, and then never looked back! Parker you will be wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Ok still crying but this time it is not because I am laughing. This blog reminds me how very much I love and miss that boy. He has always been very cute with me but you have too...All my kids are so wonderful and I love you all so much. Again love love the blog.

    ReplyDelete