Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Children's Parade!

I tell ya I am on a role blogging lately! They have a children's parade for the week of the 24th of July, Robyn and Cody take their kids for the last couple of years and they asked if Briley wanted to be in it. I was not in the mood to walk with her, but Mckenzie said that she would love to so I was the picture taker. Briley had a lot of fun, she loves Oaklie(as Briley calls her) and yay-yay. Briley loves to play with Addie to but she wasn't their at the parade! Oakley rode her bike, but she didn't want to pedal she just pushed backwards making the brakes go. So Mckenzie had to push her against the brakes and all. That hat Briley has is Mckenzie she was obsessed with the hat, and actually wouldn't leave it in Utah. I forgot to tell Mckenzie that it's in Idaho now! I will have to give it back secretly next time we are in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment