Friday, August 10, 2012

Last of Utah activities!

On Sunday July 15 were the fireworks at weber state I love them. I don't know why I just always have, I love every holiday in July, that's why i stayed in Utah a little longer so I could go to the parade on the 24th. We went to the fireworks with my family and Robyn's family they are always so nice to save a place and let us eat their amazing treats. Also Richy's family planned Bear Lake trip, I didn't get many pictures because Briley is to hard to fight when I get the camera out and I didn't want sand in it! But here are the ones that I did have...
Here is a picture of everyone there, we were only missing one person. Please excuse this picture though, no one was brave enough to tell me how horrible my swimsuit cover looked. We were in a tent and so there was no mirror I had no idea until I saw Richy's sisters facebook picture(yes for everyone to see just how HUGE I really look).I am 36 weeks pregnant, but I guess that really isn't an excuse.
Also I learned a long time ago that my daughter loves dirt, she loves being dirty, she loves to make mud and play in it! So I was never expecting her to stay clean this time, but I think it surprise Richy's family how dirty I really would let her get.
When we were packing to leave Chace locked the keys in Melanie and Eldon's car. I just think picture is so funny, because watching all of them try to unlock the car. They all came over one by one and all tried to just grab the handle and open the door like they had the special touch. It must be a guy thing.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. I can just see them all grabbing the door handle. That is awesome, looks way fun.

    ReplyDelete