Sunday, August 12, 2012

I lied!

In my last post I said it would be my last until baby, but something major did happen! Briley stayed in nursery the whole time! This is a very major thing for Briley she has found the nursery somewhat overwhelming for her, and they always ended up bringing her to Richy or I because she was crying so hard for a long time, or Richy would have to stay in the room with her. But today she stayed and was happy the whole time, and smiled when I picked her up! Oh it was such a relief. I wasn't sure what Richy was going to do at church with Korbin and Briley who wouldn't go to class! My next exciting thing that happen is I packed my hospital bag, I know it's a pretty common thing for women that are 2 weeks away from their due date. Although not for me, when Briley was born I never packed a bag at all. The night I went into labor while Richy and I were up googling symptoms of labor. He through some stuff into a bag for me and away we went. I don't remember lacking anything, I had my mom go buy pj that button in the front so I could nurse. But this time you just wait, I will need something but not have packed it cause I was to on the ball! Which funny thing is we are 2 mins closer to this hospital then I was to the hospital that I delivered Briley in. Now I just need to figure out my stress of my mom not making it in time(even though her bag was packed last week and she says she has a full tank of gas at all times), and going to let her on base when I am in labor! It will work out I just keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment