Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY DAD




Well some of you might not know my dad was diagnosis with melanoma in 2006, it was an awful time. But I am so happy to say that yesterday marked the 4 year he has been cancer free!! when my dad was first diagnosis they gave him a 10% chance of survival, well he has beaten the odds and now and is doing so good!!! I am so grateful for that, we have had to much happen in those four years, my brother came home from his mission, Cody got married, I got married, my dad has gotten 2 of the cutest grandkids, my parents have been on two cruises, Paige moved to Logan to go to school, parker is in high school, and mac is in jr high! I couldn't have imagined my dad not around these years. Mostly I couldn't have imagined not having him at my wedding! I love my dad and I so glad he is still part of our lives!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am sad that the only picture of me on your whole blog is turned the wrong way. ouch.

    ReplyDelete