Saturday, January 30, 2010

A little of everything!


Cute Oakley!
He loves his helmet for skiing!
My dad is so funny! Ever since his surgery almost 4 years ago under his eye swells so my family got him this to help with it! HA HA HA. We think he looks like a ninja turtle.

It was freezing out side!

My grandma Dixie, Parker, and Paige were so funny they were all facing this building and it was just a white board!
The Christmas lights with my family!




Oh my funny husband, we went with his family to a nativity play just before Christmas, and it was freezing! I had a huge vest, 2 shirts, Richy's jacket, and Richy's dad's coat! Plus the camera bag all piled on and Richy had a coat! He is crazy it reminded me of elementary school, it would be snowing out side and Richy would be running in the snow!






Well first I will blog about Richy! I love my husband! I am very lucky! But one thing that I love about him is how he is with my nieces, Addi and Oakley, as you can see in the pictures he plays with them and lets them crawl all over him, makes cookies with Addi then lets her get chocolate all over him! Just last Friday I was suppose to be babysitting Addi and Oakley, well I was very tired and couldn't keep my eyes open! So me and Oakley slept on the couch and Richy played with Addi while we slept! He is amazing! Just on Friday we were driving in the car and Addi says Richy I love you and then was out, she fell asleep so fast! It was sure cute!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Blog. I am glad I found it. You guys are the cutest couple with the cutest story ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pics. So I am a horrible friend, I didn't know you had a blog. I am excited!!!

    ReplyDelete