Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh boy, well I guess oh girl!

2 weeks I can't believe it 2 short, but long weeks!!!!!!! Are little girl will be here! Maybe shorter. Richy and I though have been having issue deciding on a name the three we have decided between are:
  • Briley (a mix between Richy and Brinkley)
  • Jandy (what my mom was called when she was little and I always have wanted my girls named to be after her!)
  • Acelyn (Richy sister came up with this and we both like it, which for us it a big deal)

So I want to hear everyone votes and you only have 2 weeks and counting so post and let me know!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Jarrod and I both like the name Briley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Briley too, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how it is a mix between your names. It seems more like it's Brinkley without the "nk" in the middle. I think all 3 are cute. Maybe you'll just have to see what she looks like when she comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brinkley,
    I still think you need to give her all 3 then she can decide...JK

    I like Acelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I think
    Briley is more just a name after her mom I don't see richy in there either. Good luck, which ever one you name her she will make it adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Briley. Way cute. I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both Briley and Acelyn. Like others have said above, you might just have to wait til she is born and then see what name fits her best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your vote Ranae. I like the name Jandy too.

    ReplyDelete