Friday, December 25, 2009

I Love Dec!!!!

So Dec has come and almost gone! We have had a wonderful month! So much had gone on. At the beginning of the month we had a Burrows's around the world, Christmas tree express! First of all though we head up to Christmas( I know its a perfect name!) Meadows, to cut down a tree, we wen't with Fez, Angie, Whit, Brent(who Whitney is marrying on Feb 22, and we are excited for them!) Taylor. Also we had all of my family, everyone it was great! Even my grandma Helen came, she is such a trooper! But it was fun we all found the perfect trees for our homes some shot and fat, some tall and skinny! But it very fun!
This is the tree that Richy wanted for our house! Just because he is the one stuck doing the lights so he wanted to go small!
We left parker in the parking lot on Wyoming on the way up there! We drove for about 5 mins before noticing that Parker wasn't there and we found him walking around the parking lot, he thought we were just hiding from him! Park we wouldn't leave you for good your to cute!
My cute Grandma Helen! She is one amazing lady!
And here is the whole crew!


Well so after we got our wonderful trees! We decorated them for our Christmas Tree express! First stop my grandma Dixie and Grandpa Art house! Where they fed us amazing dips and chips!




Then off toCody and Robyn's house for salad!


Addi loves "HER" tree

Cody and Robyn's tree and family!

The off to my Mom and Dad's House for the main course!




My mom made it look so cute!

Then we came to our house, we decorated sugar cookies that has kinda become a tradition with our family, but I found cute recipe the you can make the ornaments so thats what we did!



So it had been wonderful but I am very tired, so I will post about our cruise and such later!




No comments:

Post a Comment